Scientific Sales Manager
Evidentic is a young innovative company that offers original drugs to companies worldwide for research purposes and the development of biosimilars. As a unique selling point, Evidentic offers different batches (production units) of a drug, which biosimilar manufacturers, researchers in pharmaceutical companies, or universities worldwide can quickly and easily select for their analyses online from evidentic.com. Through our unique concept, we enable our clients to buy small quantities of these drugs as consumables, thus saving research costs and time for our customers.
Scientific Sales Manager (w/m/d)
- Generation of new sales
- Prospect scouting & identification of new leads + first contact
- Lead qualification
- Long-term follow up
- Responsible for global marketing our products and services through SEO and email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for generating new leads through marketing channels
- Design, implement, coordinate, and track to the completion of marketing projects with several cross-functional team members.
- Background in molecular biology, immunology, biotechnology or other life science related fields. Master’s degree will be preferred
- Previous experience in B2B sales, project management or marketing is an advantage
- Any experience in scientific writing will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools (e.g.Jira) is a plus
- Highly organized and independent working style will be preferred
- Ability to coordinate several projects
- Team player who can work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of German will be useful.
What we offer
- Open and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies with a workplace in Berlin.
- International work environment. Our common language is English, but German is also welcome.
- Personal development, training, flexible working hours and the good spirit in the team ensure joy and motivation.
- During these strange times, home office work is recommended and common practice at Evidentic. However, we still feel that working closely in a team is more engaging and fun.. so hopefully we can get back to our office.
- Performance based compensation plan