Therapeutic antibodies are the active ingredient of drugs targeting antigens like HER2, TNF-α or CD20. For researchers, therapeutic antibodies are mostly difficult to obtain. Biopharmaceutical companies require different batches. At Evidentic you can buy therapeutic antibodies from 18 original EU-licensed drugs as aliquots or dilutions.
derived from originally licensed medicines sold in the EU market – for use in R&D, preclinical development, process development, manufacturing & clinical development.
Biosimilar developers can now easily order aliquots form different batches at the same time for applications like heterogeneity testing.
Researchers can use the PBS-dilution for in vitro assays, FACS, ELISA or any immuno-based assay targeting antigens like CD20, HER2, VEGF and many more.
What are therapeutic antibodies?
Therapeutic antibodies are developed for the treatment of human diseases. They differ from diagnostic or research antibodies due to the following facts:
- Active pharmaceutical ingredient in medicines (API)
- Therapeutic function in human is proven in clinical trials
- Registered within a medical regulatory authority such as EMA
- Represents the first authorised medicinal product and serves as a reference product (RMP/RLD) for API
- Some have antigen-neutralizing properties or physiological down-stream effects depending on their therapeutic function
At Evidentic you can purchase therapeutic antibodies from original EU-licensed medicines as licence-free consumable for research use. How do I get therapeutic antibodies?