SEO & Fulfillment
Evidentic is a young innovative company that offers original drugs to companies worldwide for research purposes and the development of biosimilars. As a unique selling point, Evidentic offers different batches (production units) of a drug, which biosimilar manufacturers, researchers in pharmaceutical companies, or universities worldwide can quickly and easily select for their analyses online from evidentic.com. Through our unique concept, we enable our clients to buy small quantities of these drugs as consumables, thus saving research costs and time for our customers.
Project Manager (SEO + Fulfillment) (w/m/d)
Project Management SEO
- Overlook and coordinate scientific writing with freelancers (focus therapeutic antibodies but also other reference drugs)
- Find and manage freelance copy- and content writers
- scientific writers with biopharma/biosimilar dev work experience
- regulatory USFDA experienced background
- SEO optimizer / freelancer
- Industry focus: biosimilar industry + cell line developers + biopharma analytical CROs + therapeutic mab developers/biopharma industry + academic researchers
- LinkedIn prospect search + publications
- Client interviews
- Determine pain points of clients analyzing the competitive advantage of using pharmaceutical / clinical-grade (drug) aliquots
Fulfilment support role: work closely with Fulfillment Department
- Handling customer inquiries: providing solutions, generating offers, order confirmations, issuing invoices
- Logistics: organizing optimal (national / international) transport solutions (2-8° / dry ice)
- ERP (MAVE): intense 1-2 day on-premise training course in Hannover at our partner facility
- Background in molecular biology, immunology, biotechnology or other life science related fields. Master’s degree will be preferred
- Track record of SEO experience must-requirement
- WordPress, WooCommerce, Webdesign (Elementor, WP Bakery) highly desirable.
- Previous experience in marketing is an advantage
- Any experience in scientific writing will be preferred.
- Highly organized and independent working style will be preferred
- Ability to coordinate several projects
- Team player who can work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of German will be useful.
What we offer
- Open and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies with a workplace in Berlin.
- International work environment. Our common language is English, but German is also welcome.
- Personal development, training, flexible working hours and the good spirit in the team ensure joy and motivation.
- During these strange times, home office work is recommended and common practice at Evidentic. However, we still feel that working closely in a team is more engaging and fun.. so hopefully we can get back to our office.
- Performance based compensation plan